New widget, expanded transfer options, and updated push notifications mean you can do more from your smartphone or tablet.
New Account Tracking Widget
Members asked for an easier way to keep track of accounts so we’ve updated the Mobile App with a new widget that lets you track deposit and loan accounts without texting or logging in. On Android devices, the widget appears on the screen you choose. If you use an Apple device, a swipe from the top of the screen will pull up your account balances.
- To turn on the tracking widget go to your app’s settings and turn on the Quick Balance feature.
- Now you can add the Consumers Credit Union Widget. It typically updates every 12 hours and the time of the last update will be displayed at the bottom.
We also acted on requests to make transfers more flexible and convenient. Now, from the Schedule Transfer screen, you can add a memo and give instructions for future and re-occurring transactions.
- Under Transfers, select Schedule then click Schedule a Transfer.
- Click Frequency then Repeats to select how often you would like the transfer to occur.
- To edit your recurring transfers, you can find your complete list under your Scheduled transfers list.
To make your banking more seamless, Mobile App push notifications have been updated to match the options available on Online Banking.
- To activate and control your notifications go to Settings and select Push Notifications.
- Use the toggle switches to activate the notifications you wish to receive. Click the Blue Dollar Amount to change it to your preference.
Make sure your app is updated to take advantage of the widget, expanded transfer options and updated notifications.
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions about the Mobile App or Online Banking, give us a call at 800.991.2221.