Here’s news to help you run your business better, including ways to compete with higher wages, determining when it’s time to upgrade your computers and how to generate revenue with a cold email that builds rapport.
- What Amazon’s $15/hour means for other employers — Raising wages isn’t the only way to compete for labor. Bonuses, surge wages and transportation credits are some ways employers are attracting workers. Discover all seven tactics here.
- Are “stealth” tech costs eating away your bottom line? Indirect costs for aging hardware can reach $1,500 per year for upgrades and repairs. Here are the signs it’s time to upgrade your computers.
- Intuition can be a double-edged sword — Recognizing patterns is useful, but sometimes we jump to conclusions just because something looks familiar. Find out how to distinguish intuition from bias.
- Generate revenue with cold email — When you need to connect with C-level executives, use these tips for writing a cold email that builds rapport (and send it early in the morning).
- Listen to the voice of experience — Starting or running a business takes hard work and it’s valuable to get advice from someone with experience. Listen to or read these tips from those who’ve been running their small businesses for over 10 years.
Thank you to our Friday Five sources: Forbes, Inc., Fast Company, Entrepreneur and Listen Money Matters.
Do you have business banking questions? Contact our knowledgeable business development managers or call 800-991-2221. We’re here to help you grow your business!
Federally insured by NCUA