- Have you seen IGTV? Instagram’s new platform allows users to upload videos that are up to an hour long. Learn how to use IGTV for effective branding with documentary, tutorial and commentary videos.
- Does your management style mistake age for attitude? A study of 600,000 people shows that the secret to managing Millennials is to quit thinking of them as Millennials. Discover how 98 percent of how we think, feel and act has nothing to do with our age group.
- Would you hire a 15-year-old consultant? Several new marketing firms hire young people ages 14 to 22 when they need to reach buyers who are 10 to 21 years old (also known as Gen Z.). Get the full story.
- Chicago small businesses are working it! The Forbes Chicago Business Council shares 12 marketing initiatives they’ve successfully employed to promote business growth. See which ones you might adopt.
- You deserve a high five! Get even the highest of fives with these GIFs. Send one to someone else who deserves one, too!
Thank you to our Friday Five sources: Forbes, Inc., New York Times and GIPHY.
Do you have business banking questions? Contact our knowledgeable business development managers or call 800-991-2221. We’re here to help you grow your business!
Federally insured by NCUA