- How do you hire a sales pro who can make it rain? Here are 4 signs you have an “A” player in the interview who will generate five times more revenue than “B” players and ten times more than “C” players.
- You just made five great contacts at a networking event – now what? Use this infographic to create a system to follow up and build relationships.
- Hear why David Gluckman, one of the creators of the world-famous Bailey’s Irish Cream, says you should never have a plan B when it comes to product development in this podcast.
- Trying to save a few bucks by using free wi-fi? Find out why you need to stop using public wi-fi.
- Check out how Crayola drives consumer engagement with a contest to name its new blue color here. Have a little fun while you’re at it and come up with a new name yourself!
Thanks to our Friday Five Sources: Sales Benchmark Index, Visualistan, Idea to Value, Harvard Business Review, and Crayola.