Consumers Credit Union Offers Smart Business Services To Members and the Community
Kalamazoo, Mich. – Consumers Credit Union announces a focus on Business Services including the launch of its new BusinessPlus Checking and ePayroll Services.
“Our business portfolio is designed perfectly for the small business owner who is looking for quality personal service,” says Gary Ferguson, Vice President of Business Services. “We bring our credit union philosophy to meet the needs of business members right here in West Michigan.” All decisions are made locally by Consumers for its business members.
Consumers Offers a Complete Line of Business Services:
• New BusinessPlus Checking – with tiered rates
• New ePayroll Solutions – offering ACH
(direct deposit) payroll for employees
• Business Savings & CDs
• Online Banking & Bill Pay
• Business Loans & Business Mortgages
• Consumers @Work – free presentations to employees and breakroom connections
A new feature of Consumers Business Services is its BusinessPlus Checking. The account is simple and easy to use, with no monthly service fee, earning interest on daily balances that exceed $10,000. Business members will save time and money with the account, while a tiered rate structure provides greater earning potential. Ferguson adds, “This enhanced business checking product is designed to simplify our members’ business banking needs. Competitive rates will be earned on tiered balances with no confusing ‘sweep’ accounts.”
BusinessPlus Checking Offers:
• No minimum balance with interest tiers beginning at $10,000
• Free and unlimited ACH credits and debits received into the account
• Free and unlimited checkwriting
• Free online banking and eStatements
• Free business debit card
• 150 free deposit items per month ($.25 for each additional deposit item)
• $1,500 in free daily cash deposits
• $1.00 per additional $1,000 deposited
• Five free online bill payments per month ($.50 for each additional bill pay item)
For details on all of the services available through Consumers Business Services division, call 800.991.2221 or visit https://www.consumerscu.org/BusinessServices/.