You know how you feel when you sit behind the wheel of your new car or you close your garage door for the first time at your new home. We do too, every time we bring a loan to a member. Your credit union is unique, because we are a lending credit union. This means we lend out money to you, the member, as monies come in. We lend nearly 100% of our monies because you deserve the opportunity to make your life better— and you are smart with your money. Some of the ways we lend include autos, mortgages, credit cards, and home equity loans. We have full service banking opportunities for you.
Our Mortgage Team prides itself on offering Custom Made Mortgages. Some examples include:
- Hometown Mortgage: Offered to specific rural or suburban areas in West Michigan and has low or no down payment options
- Hi-Five Refi: Refinance your existing Fannie Mae mortgage even if your home is “underwater”*
- Fixed Rate Mortgages: Low fixed rates for 10, 15, 20 or 30 years
- Lot Loans: Obtain the property of your dreams and keep costs low while you customize plans for your new home
- Home Equity Loans: Members have used equity in their home to pay off student loan debt, pay for college, build new additions, or take vacations. Low fixed rate and immediate access to cash with a HomeLink line of credit are available to you.
- Silver Lining Lending: Approaching retirement? Consolidate your loans and reduce your payments while increasing your cash flow.
- Michigan Saves: Every time you pay your energy bill, do you cringe knowing your money is literally going out the window? Consumers is a leading partner in the Michigan Saves Home Energy Loan Program. Financing for new energy efficient windows, furnaces, and more are available.
Autos and Toys:
Did you know you can choose Consumers’ financing when you shop for your new car or toy? We have relationships with most auto and recreational dealers in West Michigan. Ask for Consumers as an option for your lending. We are proud to offer financing with competitive rates. Plus you’ll have the added advantage of easily having access to all of your accounts in one spot.
*Please consult with your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.