On Thursday, March 28, 2013, Consumers Credit Union’s Gull Road office is hosting a complimentary Long-Term Care Seminar at 6:00 pm to help you think through the above questions. The seminar will be presented by guest speaker, Dennis V. Rinner, CFP, one of the most sought after speakers on Long-Term Care.
Rinner will discuss the risks associated with losing your savings and assets to Long-Term Care and Health Expenses. Attendees will also learn:
- What Medicare, Medicaid, and private health insurance will and won’t cover
- How to secure your financial future in advance of a catastrophic illness
- Ways you can minimize the impact of health issues that occur before or during retirement
- How to safeguard your loved ones from the expense and burden of providing care should you become disabled
- Strategies to help you maintain a dignified, high standard of living
- The latest techniques that can help you protect your assets
- Advantages and disadvantages of Long-Term Care Insurance
Come hear the facts about how to protect yourself and your family, and live the type of lifestyle that you’ve worked so hard to earn. To reserve your seat, please register here.
*Insurance products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, Inc. (“CFS”). Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are licensed through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make certain insurance products and services available to credit union members.